Flysoft does not indulge you with basic joystick, keyboard, mouse flying
You will be directly on a BATD/AATD professional flight trainers
Pro academy - Flying students/PPL holders/Instructors/ATC personnel
Student academy - 19-22yrs
Kids academy - 12-15 yrs - on request
Teen Academy - age group 15-18 yrs - on request
This practical virtual training course is designed thinking on those like you, flight simulator enthusiasts, that want to learn Instrument Flight (IFR) in Instrument Meteorological Conditions (IMC).
Note: P3D & FSX respective regd trademarks worldwide
- If you now are able to takeoff, cruise, and landing an airplane flying in simulator visual (VFR), this is the time for you to get new skills to flying solely by
the reference of instruments.
- All in-flight-maneuvers will be flown in instrument metrological conditions (IMC).
- You will have to use all charts: airport charts, (SID's) standard
instrument departure, en route charts, (STAR's) standard terminal arrival route, and instrument approach plates.
- All these virtual trainings applies only to virtual flying with P3D/FSX.
- While the student fly the airplane, the instructor can see all instruments and controls movements from student's inputs.
- The instructor can modify the inputs (power, trim, attitude, flaps, etc) during all phases of the flight.